The Scientific Program Committee invites authors to submit abstracts for presentation for the TRAMECH IX 2017. Abstract submission deadline is May 29, 2017 for oral communications and June 29, 2017 for poster communications.
- All abstract must be submitted in English
- All abstracts must not exceed 250 words in length for the body text.
- All submitters of accepted abstracts must register to the congress to be included in the final program.
- You have to create an account to submit your abstract. Abstracts submitted via fax or email will not be accepted.
- All abstracts should be submitted using the online submission system .
- Thank you to use the video : https://youtu.be/Fe3l5x9uPRw
Preparing your abstract
Your abstract must contain:
- A title in English
- The title must be in uppercase
- Do not use asterisks or notes
- Your title must be on a single line
- A list of authors with their affiliations. Please identify the first author and the speaker
- Affiliations of Authors (e.g., Ataturk University, Erzurum, Turkey)
- The main text of the abstract, in English (compulsory)
- Insert any image or table in the abstract you submit online
- Text must be in Arial with a punto size of 12
- Abstracts will be published exactly as submitted, and should be checked for accuracy and typographical errors prior to submission.
Submission of abstracts
After the deadline for abstract submission, any change related to abstracts cannot be made. Please make sure all the submitted information is accurate before the deadline. Submission of an abstract does not imply automatic registration to the Conference. Registration is mandatory for all presenters of abstracts, but can be completed after the acceptance of the abstract.
The final decision of the acceptance, type of presentation and schedule will be done by the scientific committee and it will be communicated to the authors via email immediately after the reviewing process. All submitters will then receive the final status (accepted or rejected) by email. Abstracts will be included in the abstract book available to all participants.
Guidelines for presentation
There will also be a facilitator in each session room to help with any technical issues. Each session room will be equipped with the following audio visual equipment:
- Data projector
- PC with Microsoft PowerPoint and internet connection
Your poster will be tacked to a 90 cm (tall) x 70 cm (wide) board so therefore should not exceed the measurement of the board. The poster room will be available during the entire conference. We kindly ask you to hang up your poster as soon as possible after your arrival, before the poster session on Thursday afternoon. We will have staff available that can assist you with displaying your poster.
Your poster should be placed at the poster board with number corresponding to the conference agenda and available for viewing by attendees throughout the conference.
Download abstract template